Friday, February 12, 2010

Best Color To Paint My Bmx




have this morning we had breakfast at 8 clock in Flagstaff and are left at 9.30 clock back to Phoenix. Once there I checked us into our hotel and did some work for the upcoming tournament. About 16:30 clock, we are then broken down to the places to start the second tournament. Once there I checked all of our referees and also met some old acquaintances from the same last year as the English by Paul Windle, of which I should align Daniel very best wishes and to ask why he is not here ;-) But
known from Tampa again I could find. Today it went off quite relaxed with 2 games for everyone, but it quickly became clear that this tournament is getting tougher and tougher than the last. The games are faster, better and harder, so there is much more to do and we must be more attentive. My today's games were U19 and U17 Boys and Boy both very close to 1-0 for the home team. In my game there was a 11-meter, because the a malfunction of the goalkeeper had to be repeated and has not changed even with the repetition. All in all, two very handsome and hard-fought but fair, good games in a team. It also good to have these games in order to forget the outside is not always to look to his assistants, which you may well forget from time to time when working with Pieper flags ;-) But I realize how quickly we get addicted and accustomed me out more often to look outside. Back at the hotel I had some problems heading and financial problems to solve, but that could all be resolved and it will go to bed, because tomorrow we go back to 7:15 because The first games start at 8:30 clock. Tomorrow and the day will be pretty tough days for us, since everyone has to deal with 5-6 players. I hope you will all agree without damage ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment