Monday, September 21, 2009

Male Milking By Female

Current planning - because the distributor did not work, here again on this path ...

love crew
Peters is the answer to my question whether he comes to our meetings. Michi, one can still connect to your proposal?
Regards
Sibille

----- Original Message ----- From
: Peter Dehnert
To: Sibille Zour
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 12:02 AM
Subject: Re: Class meetings in 1989
Sibille
Hello, I have noted the appointment
and a training Fri / Sat therefore canceled, so I - is that they wanted - there for you am. That is the Saturday I had planned, so we can make the management happy together, even in the evening I wanted to be there.
From Sunday (fall break), I have long planned Hiddensee one weeks, so I would probably say goodbye by 22 clock. Whether we see ourselves already Friday evening, would be clarified. I have a sporting event to which I would not like to do without. At a later hour would
but conceivable. Think it is great that you / you makes you put so much effort and enables the meeting
.
Have fun and good luck peter
.

Hi first, I wanted to report
sometimes say. I am the Michael Kwasny and have made the jump from the mountain road before. I mean, I for 20 years since my graduation, I never got off more than 15 km from Heppenheim. On the contrary, I have actively played football in Hambach (already on OSO-hours) by 2004. A surgery on foot made me do with football to stop, I fear that I would otherwise play today. In 2005 I was a little more than 3 years as a trainer for Hambach and have the adult soccer players (ie 18 and older) training. Why am I telling you this? Well by that activity had a football in my team had that was funny as instructors on the OSO and still is. I asked him today if he could do for us a tour of the OSO, as it surely very close to the action and can be safely Info's first-hand. He has also promised to immediately and would be ready for us the ESE of today a little closer to bringen.Ich can only say so much who the ESE of 10 years ago and knows more, has indeed seen a lot of familiar, but also some new.
If there is general interest, I would lash the whole thing. He would, however, only on Friday or Saturday time, with actually only comes Saturday in question. He is a really cool guy, purely as a teacher fits in well with the OSO and is only a bit younger than most of us (or all, probably), namely 36th Time would be short-term negotiable. That should have been by me first. On positive feedback I would be happy, but I think that if not now many are exorbitant, however, we can do it that way, who is partout other hand, must not vote yes or if the OSO explore on your own. But perhaps come
yes there are other proposals, "free fire" so far, so that our meeting will remain in your memory.
With very best regards
Michi (because I have to get used to first again, I would like
privately and at work only "Michl" called ;-) )

Hello,
cooking cheese dinner is destined nice, but not the "Geron". Just a reminder, Geron has me already twice "for life", where house ban!
Well, after the third Odenwälder boys could possibly happen to us again. That would take us this time not so hard though, but his pub is always full stop and we will reserve the most impossible. Maybe we will get the cook cheese in the Lindenhof. Would also have the advantage that we then need to go no more car. As for the dancing, my hip is just yet, but I find fireplace also good because you can dance almost always (commercial egg-dance, disco, Living smoochy dance and so on ...)
How this is actually the beverages at Lindenhof? Should we maybe to be sure, hold a few cases of beer in the trunk?
Gruss, Torsten

Hello everyone, I am sending you
below for info a mail from Sasha, as far as the planning of the weekend. I think a walk on Saturday on the OSO also a nice idea and I will ask Peter if he wants to meet with us.
Soren wanted to bring a few slides - if anyone else has photos, says notice. We can let just go through even casually, without making an explicit slide show. Anyway - I for one would like to old pictures. So now all learn more from the prior day planning answers, but simply the entire distribution ("reply all") - then is communication easier.
Regards
Sibille

***** Otherwise a memory: Payment Deadline for bed or breakfast (who is sleeping elsewhere) is 28 September, until then the money should be in Charlotte's account.

Hi Charlotte, hello Sibille.
the proposal with the "Odenwald evening on Saturday I think is good. Have not eaten for a long cooking cheese more. If you already have an idea for a corresponding Lokaltät? Otherwise, I wonder
out my contacts in the Odenwald Space. Please
plans for Saturday no "disco night" (the age, the hip, ..., you know!). A Pogo's revival, I would not survive unscathed.
I believe that after all have some of us are not seen in a long time and may want to prefer to sit comfortably together in the evening (according to their age with red wine, cigar & Easy listening music in the fireplace?). The program on Saturday during the day I'd be on a "guided" tour of the OSO - site very pleased. Was already not there forever.
Would be great if someone could show us what's new (tree house, gym, etc.) - with Interior? Maybe could then organize coffee-drinking with Peter Dehnert (if he is there and / or is not already invited to the evening)?
My suggestion for Saturday:
- late & long breakfast / brunch
- visit to the OSO
- "Odenwald evening"
- Get-together
Greetings, Sascha

0 comments:

Post a Comment