Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Source Cydia Jeux Pokemon

Update

Hello All, we have

mitlerweile 30 commitments - which I think is really sensational! Again
short for info: I have
phoned again yesterday with the Linden and I can confirm that in the room rate and breakfast is included.
It is made up as follows:

€ 15 - per night including breakfast and cleaning
€ 6 - € bedding
22 - Buffett on Friday

Those who come for a night or no sheets will - according to deduct your ....
I will be on 28.09 book! Who has not yet declared by then would have to be yourself short with the Linden!
Here again at the link:

http://www.lindenhof-freizeit.de/

If you have questions I can like to call: 0172 - 860 49 50
is now on the home stretch, it really exciting and the anticipation is rising!
Thanks again to all who come to make it possible and who have been involved with!
Greetings
Charlotte

0 comments:

Post a Comment