Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where Can I Get Neutrogena Acne Fading Peel

News about education and training

In 2007 at the University Campus Steyr the highly qualified and ambitious bachelor's degree program in Controlling, Accounting and Financial Management (CRF) "started. After I

since 2009 in this program teach (since 2003 I have worked part time at the FH-Steyr), I know both the high quality of the studies and the students.

Therefore I am delighted to be able to point out that in the autumn of 2010, the Master Study "Controlling, Accounting and Financial Management (CRFM)" starts.
The focus
  • Advanced Controlling
  • International accounting and tax
  • financial and risk management
  • International Management and Leadership
can expect a perfect training.

more information: CRFM

0 comments:

Post a Comment